Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dealing with DJI is frustrating...

Reaction score
I usually hate rants like these but it has come to a point where I don't know if I can ever rely on DJI customer support. My inspire became bricked after a previous firmware failure and was sent in for repairs...I was well aware that they are backed up and that it would take 6 weeks to repair and I was accepting of that.
It was finally finished last Wednesday (June/17) and shipped the following day (June/18)...and this is where the frustration begins. Apparently paperwork was missing/or incomplete so the package wasn't able to leave the Fedex location in California...until Wednesday (June/24) where it was finally returned to DJI. In between the time it was stuck at Fedex and delivered back to DJI, I made countless calls to DJI (even toughed out all the dropped calls) but only received multiple reassurances that 'they were looking into it'. And I even called them when it was returned to them Wednesday morning to make sure they were aware it was back (last thing I would want, is that it be stuck back in line for check in...) . But alas no updates on zendesk, on the situation...I'm no expert in shipping but I really would have expected them to fix the paperwork and ship it back out the same day.

Ya man...
I understand how mad this kind of thing make a person. .
been there...
hopefully you'll get it back soon and it will work perfectly! !
Did they tell you why it bricked up??
is there anything we can do so our i1's don't get bricked??

I usually hate rants like these but it has come to a point where I don't know if I can ever rely on DJI customer support. My inspire became bricked after a previous firmware failure and was sent in for repairs...I was well aware that they are backed up and that it would take 6 weeks to repair and I was accepting of that.
It was finally finished last Wednesday (June/17) and shipped the following day (June/18)...and this is where the frustration begins. Apparently paperwork was missing/or incomplete so the package wasn't able to leave the Fedex location in California...until Wednesday (June/24) where it was finally returned to DJI. In between the time it was stuck at Fedex and delivered back to DJI, I made countless calls to DJI (even toughed out all the dropped calls) but only received multiple reassurances that 'they were looking into it'. And I even called them when it was returned to them Wednesday morning to make sure they were aware it was back (last thing I would want, is that it be stuck back in line for check in...) . But alas no updates on zendesk, on the situation...I'm no expert in shipping but I really would have expected them to fix the paperwork and ship it back out the same day.
Email [email protected] direct.
Ed is Service and support manager for North America and he should be able to sort this one out for you.

I am wondering if Ed is still the Support Manager for NA? I seem to be getting nowhere with the ZenDesk. My Pro started smelling like the wires or plastic was burning by the gimbal or in the gimbal. 4.5 hours of flight time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg