Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

“Battery cell error” and white props stuck on

Reaction score
I’ve had my inspire for just over two years and have 4 sets of batteries 2 of the sets say battery cell error when installed on the aircraft, also I went flying this weekend and the white props are stuck on... anyone have any recommends on how to fix the batteries or get the props off? Thanks

I had the same problem with my i2. It kept saying battery error and I believe it was saying something about an update. What I found out was one battery had that was charged more than the other and I keep my batteries with the same letter on them so they are always charged the same and never mixed them up. I changed the battery that was lower to full and the problem went away. I don't know if this could cause your one set of Propellers spinning. Hope this helps you out good luck
I’ve had my inspire for just over two years and have 4 sets of batteries 2 of the sets say battery cell error when installed on the aircraft, also I went flying this weekend and the white props are stuck on... anyone have any recommends on how to fix the batteries or get the props off? Thanks

strange you should mention that about your "white" props... I have always had that issue with them... red ones no problem off and on in a jiffy...

When installing the white ones I learned to push down on the crown (hub) of the prop while turning the locking ring... and to get off I do the same... press down on the hub and jiggle the prop gently to reseat it... then turn the ring while continuing to press down on the hub...

Good luck...

strange you should mention that about your "white" props... I have always had that issue with them... red ones no problem off and on in a jiffy...

When installing the white ones I learned to push down on the crown (hub) of the prop while turning the locking ring... and to get off I do the same... press down on the hub and jiggle the prop gently to reseat it... then turn the ring while continuing to press down on the hub...

Good luck...

I would buy the folding Propellers. I don't remember the sight I bought them from but they were only 3 hundred dollars and I can fit them in the original dji case. It's hard to replace them now and you will need a heat gun and be careful you don't strip the threads. They are using a different type of thread lock so that's why you need a heat gun. I love them because they make the i2 look more professional and it looks awesome. Just a suggestion. I don't know if you want to spend the money on them but they are worth every penny and saves you a little more time to set the drone up. If I can find the place I bought them from I'll send you the sight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool