Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1000 Lightroom Presets For Everyone..

Still don't understand what this is>?? It wont open on my computer or my Iphone....... Is it " preset image correction" type things? I don't use lightroom so this is new to me

lol WOW thanks for that valuable info........ SO can anyone tell me what these are???? lol Didn't think this was a difficult question

Wow, I'd like to think the people that fly Inspires are somewhat technologically savvy... At least savvy enough to use Google: Let me google that for you
Wow, I'd like to think the people that fly Inspires are somewhat technologically savvy... At least savvy enough to use Google: Let me google that for you

I did but didn't find the info I was looking for. But hey thanks for the useless info!!! Instead of that stupid *** reply YOU could have been the nice person and explained it to me in a nutshell. But guess not people are more worried about correcting other people's mistakes instead of helping. Thanks for nothing?

OK, no need to get shirty.
They are presets for applying various colour corrections and effects to pictures within the Lightroom photo processing program. Lightroom is a workflow tool for developing and managing RAW files and other pictures. It is made by Adobe and is part of the Photoshop for Photographers pack.
Lightroom is an utterly fantastic tool and should be part of the workflow for ANYONE who takes photography in the least bit seriously.

Reactions: kdownard

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84