Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA 107.41 Waiver help

Reaction score
I am trying to complete a 107.41 waiver and am inputing the lat and lon incorrectly. I keep getting a warning that I am missing something. I am using the lat and lon from my Foreflight program. I don't know where to input the 49' shown at the end of the coordinates highlighted in blue in my last image, thanks for the help.

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 10.48.14 AM.png

I missed typed, I did mean the 59'. So that means elevation, thanks for that. Do you see any thing wrong with what I input for the lat and lon to be getting the message I am getting?
I don't see anything wrong but I do understand your frustration with these online forms. Place a ruler across the screen and slide down, slowly checking each selection, sometimes that works for me...I'm old...

Reactions: SanCap
I have made a similar request and have received the same error. Looks like a bug to me, so far I have not found a way to force it through to a human.

Reactions: SanCap
SanCop, I found your problem. You did not enter the N and the W for lat/longs. You assumed that since it was already there you did not need to enter it. Once you enter the N and W it will no longer be in italics.

I just successfully submitted a request for Downtown Sarasota, which is within Class C airspace. I also asked for a Daytime waiver. We will see what happens.

SanCop, I found your problem. You did not enter the N and the W for lat/longs. You assumed that since it was already there you did not need to enter it. Once you enter the N and W it will no longer be in italics.

I just successfully submitted a request for Downtown Sarasota, which is within Class C airspace. I also asked for a Daytime waiver. We will see what happens.

That was it! I assumed N and W were already typed in. Once I input N & W the form was submitted properly. I did the daytime waiver also. What anti collision device will you use? I am going to get one of these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01408OUMQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1BS2P6DEK6TJX

Thank You.

Yes it was clear it was accepted. I created another 5 waivers!

Thank you for submitting an application for a Certificate of Waiver to 14 CFR Part 107. Your waiver tracking number is 107W-2016-00350. Please use this number in all future communications. You will receive additional communication from us in the near future.

Part 107 Waiver Team

General Aviation and Commercial Division

Guess you do get an email confirmation. I expect to get my waiver by 2017...:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84