Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

13.5 CF Props with Screw in adapters

Reaction score
Mounted my 13.5 CF props and adapters tonight to give them a try. The adapter plate screws into the motor. They are not going anywhere. The plates were 38.00 and the 13.5 CF props were 21.00. Both products are very well built, quite surprisingly. When the bird was in the air I noticed it to be quieter, more responsive and it seemed faster, but I did not have the camera or tablet attached for the test flight. More tests will be done, but this was the maiden one.
Disclaimer statement. I know the inspire is expensive. I know that others have charged an arm and a leg for a set of CF props and adapters that don't even screw into the motor. I believe that YOU don't have to spend an arm and leg for other accessories. Yes you can get what you pay for, but you have to do your research and be able to tell the difference.

Sorry guys on the pictures. I tried everything to get them straight. This site for some reason is not allowing them to be saved that way.

Attachments

• IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Reactions: Machoman
Thanks for the info and the pictures. Can I just ask a few questions and sorry to bombard you with them. Can you link to the props and plates as I've been looking for a similar setup but just get lost down the rabbit hole when I'm trying to compare props/adapters across different websites. What's the black aerials in your controller? Is it an extender?! And last question I promise, did you do print the vinyl wrap yourself or buy it, if bought could you link to it as I haven't found any here (UK) that has all the landing gear/arm vinyl's.

it seemed faster

Did you fly in Atti mode? This seems to be Tarot propellers. They are similar to the much more expensive T-Motor but have less quality an are unlikely to be 100% balanced. I have some Tarots in reserve because I ordered them before I found out that the "T-Props" offered by different vendors are not the same.

@bluethundr
  • Can you email a link to where you purchased everything?
  • Any latest updates?
  • Also, in the pics what is that "bumper" behind your battery?

Last edited:
Alright guys..
Here is the info:
The props:
2 pair Tarot T-motor 1355 13x5.5 Carbon Fiber Propeller Prop CW/CCW Multicopter
The adapter Plates:
DJI Inspire 1 Adapter Plate for T- Motor CF Props Set (4pcs)
The wrap is not available right now. I guess it must be sold out. If you do a search for DJI inspire wrap on ebay there are tons of them. The one I bought is called Digi Camo White.
As for the black antennas, I did the antenna upgrade and made all the antennas SMA's. So I can use any antennas I want. I usually have the DBS itelite antenna on, but for the quick test i just used those smaller black antenna's. The smaller middle antenna is the 5.8 Transmitter to Transmitter. I need long range. At any point the other controller could be out further then 50 meters in distance.
The "bumper" is my GPS tracker. That is the TAGG /Whistle pet tracker. It is CDMA technology, not GSM. I can not use a GSM sim tracker due to no coverage in my area.
As I look a the props they are obviously Tarot knock offs. They are certainly carbon fiber though. Man it would suck to get hit by one. They arrived balanced perfect. Which is surprising, I have had some plastic DJI props arrive unbalanced. I did fly in ATTI and GPS, but again i did not have the tablet connected. In ATTI it seemed faster..especially when I applied the "brakes" it seemed to grab faster and not travel/glide more....if you know what I mean. Literally as I stopped the UAV from traveling forward..... she STOPPED.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndrewH
Thank you for the info, I've just ordered the props and the plates. [emoji3] can't wait to try them. Did you just use the screws that come with the DJI quick release plates mount the props?

Andrew,
I did not use those. They were to short. I had a separate set of screws that i got from my phantom 2 vision plus days that i used. They were labeled M3-8 on the package. I had bought a full screw set for my PH2's and these worked the best.

Reactions: AndrewH
No need..You screw the prop adapters and the props right into the motor screws. They are not going anywhere. This is however the down fall as you can not remove the props that easy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido