Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345T blades with tip markings

Reaction score
Has anyone found any? Why oh why do DJI continue making a solid black prop with no tip markings? From a safety perspective it bucks all trends in aviation.

I personally would love to see these made for when you're idling the motors allowing them to warm up before flying, or for hand catches when landing on a boat or in otherwise unsuitable terrain to put it back on the ground.

Has anyone found any? Why oh why do DJI continue making a solid black prop with no tip markings? From a safety perspective it bucks all trends in aviation.

I personally would love to see these made for when you're idling the motors allowing them to warm up before flying, or for hand catches when landing on a boat or in otherwise unsuitable terrain to put it back on the ground.
They have been selling them for months.....
Very hard to find because they are on DJI's site under Inspire accessories!
What colour tips would you like?
White Buy 1345 Carbon Fiber Reinforced Quick Release Rotor (Black With White Stripes) | DJI Store
Or yellow.... Buy 1345 Carbon Fiber Reinforced Quick Release Rotor (Black With Yellow Stripes) | DJI Store

Refer to thread title.
Just swap the hubs over. If coloured tips are of importance to you as well as the safest props then go for the self tightening ones with coloured tips.
You then have your desired prop tip marking along with the safest option for the Inspire.

image.jpeg Just mask off and spray paint the tips, this can't be difficult or create a balancing issue.

Last edited:
I also find it a little strange that DJI is all for their new 1345"T" variant of their blades but haven't made any carbon fiber or different colored versions.

Weird !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds