Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2 Million Views !!!

Reaction score
WOW !!!

I honestly can't believe it. 2 Million views and counting. We have received so many positive comments about this video since we released it from people around the world. It's not our best work by any means, but I believe the mystical impression people get about China is somewhat displayed in this video.

Thanks for all your support and feel free to share if you want.

Cheers

Reactions: Maurice
Beautiful landscapes and ugliest (dirtiest) air on the planet.
Funny you say that, but you are actually right. I was shocked by how much dust was in the air. I had a hard time correcting this in post and produced a side by side comparison of the before and after you may find interesting. The difference on some shots is stunning.

Nice Video!
Is this shot with the inspire 1?
The lens seems to have to much fisheye but maybe i'm seeing things! ^^
Anyway! loved it! (Y)

Funny you say that, but you are actually right. I was shocked by how much dust was in the air. I had a hard time correcting this in post and produced a side by side comparison of the before and after you may find interesting. The difference on some shots is stunning.

Oh , I love editing software;)

Ok, you win. That place has the most charming scenery ever. I guess I'll just give up now. Nice video!

No kidding. I was happy to be able to salvage the footage and get some decent shots. I really thought I was wasting my time, but Final Cut pulled through. Cheers
Only problem now is Chinese goverment will show there people this film and telling them "you see?We have vely clean ail. Or in English:you see?We have very clean air.;);) No offense to chinese people

I have been a couple of times, fantastically interesting. Pity about the environment...
Question, I thought the local plods would not like UAV filming, and getting it into the country would be difficult...this is my assumption.
Did you have any issues?

I have been a couple of times, fantastically interesting. Pity about the environment...
Question, I thought the local plods would not like UAV filming, and getting it into the country would be difficult...this is my assumption.
Did you have any issues?
Hi and thanks for your note. I virtually had no issues with bringing the drone into China and flying there either. Only trouble I got in was when a security guard came to see me and promptly asked me to ....... Move the car because it was parked in the wrong place ;-)

Reactions: sdjackaerial

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford