Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(2) Pristine Inspire 1 For Sale flown once.

Reaction score
SOLD::::::I have (1) Inspire 1 V1 remaining For sale. It is perfect in every way. It has been flown one time by me to verify it was perfect. It has been registered and has been updated to firmware version 1.7.0.90. All accessories are included, most in original packages. Please message me if you want pics or videos. I can even do a face time if you want to see it fly $1800 each or best offer + actual shipping costs with insurance (a must).

Last edited:
These Inspire has been flown twice by me. They are perfect in every way. All accessories are still in the original bags and they are all there. If I didn't tell you you would not know it wasn't brand new. I have upgraded the firmware to the most current version, 1.7.0.90 When i got it it was 1.2 firmware. The video is perfect, the controllers are perfect and the battery has been charged twice. Can't go wrong. I charge actual shipping cost and it has to be insured. I guarantee them to be perfect when they ship, I can't be responsible for shipping damage. Please feel free to contact me, offers accepted.

Attachments

• IMG_4954.JPG
    IMG_4954.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 38

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo