Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2 remote, tried everything, has anyone actually got it to work?

Reaction score
2 remote, tried everything, has anyone actually got it to work?

Looked at every youtube vidios i could find, every thread but no, the gimbal is'nt respond.

I got i to be green on both RC's but they booth work like master, even one of them is in slave mode, i tried to downgrade RC then nothing at all only red/purple light, back to new updat, then some rspond but just like the master, i dont think its goog with a novice using it LoL

Has anyone actyally got it to work, if they have bought an RC later on, i think if you boght it with two RC's it wil work but thats to late now :-(

well, i kind of fiound a solution, how im not sure lol, but in two places it said DONT LINK THE SLAVE TO THE AIRCRAFT, and i didnt, until last night, and now it work on some movement, the slave can take the camera up an down with the stick, but not to the sides and all the camera function is like on the master, and no control over the aircraft as there shouldnt be on the slave, so it must be it

from the master RC you need to give the slave permission to control the gimbal. Ive set it up once to play around. but i fly single person so i had sold the 2nd RC. just be sure one is set to master and other is set to slave and the slave connects to the master with the pin password you set up. then a pop up should show on the master that slave has logged in give permission to control gimbal? by the way you need a screen on both RC to do this. cant pass 1 screen between the two RC

i did give it permission and pincode, but only up and Down works on the sticks. its actyally as it is on the master tho, the side movement isnt on the master anyway, so i guess its as it is LoL

Sorry my English, im from Denmark.

when i use my iphone on the slave Rc the screen freezes several times doing the flight, with my Crystal it works fine, i guess it something with memery to do.

You have to go to the controller settings and change the stick function to custom. You will also have to designate the custom functions the first time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide