Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

20% off FLIR sale going on until June 18th

Reaction score
I bought an XT at a decent price and it just arrived today unfortunately because I just got an e-mail from FLIR announcing a 20% off sale:

Hello and happy Monday to you!

You may or may not know me, but my name is Randall Warnas and I am charged with managing the distribution channels for FLIR’s UAS products. I am reaching out to you because between now and June 18th, FLIR is running a worldwide Father’s Day promotion on all of our UAS cameras offering 20% off! If you are already flying a drone, using aerial thermal imaging, or have been considering on adding a thermal imaging drone to your arsenal; now would be an opportune time to do so. If you would like to take advantage of this sale, reach out to your local FLIR UAS distributor and they should be able to take care of you. If you do not know who to order from, feel free to reach back out to me and I’ll make sure you are taken care of!

Thanks for your support of what we are trying to do at FLIR to make industries safer and more efficient with aerial thermal imaging!

Randall Warnas

Global Sales Manager - UAS

MsgAttachment

Sorry about that at least as to the XT it is a false alarm. FLIR just informed me that the Zenmuse XT is a DJI product and the discount offered doesn't apply to that. I thought they were advertising DJI/FLIR as one and the same in a partnership but apparently not. Sorry for the misleading info. It only applies to FLIR UAS systems. Not exactly sure what those are if not the Zenmuse XT with an Inspire 1 or matrice?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez