Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2015 Aerial Reel - your thoughts?

Reaction score
Sup guys,
Just finished a final cut of our 2015 aerial demo reel. Would love to hear what you think as now that it is down we may modify slightly depending on new shots we get and other cool stuff that may come up. Anyways let me know what you think, I can't judge my own work!

Reactions: Carlsberg
Sup guys,
Just finished a final cut of our 2015 aerial demo reel. Would love to hear what you think as now that it is down we may modify slightly depending on new shots we get and other cool stuff that may come up. Anyways let me know what you think, I can't judge my own work!

Sup guys,

Ballsy moves indoor Maverick! Great job looks great, good luck and good fortune!

Reactions: gruvpix
Looks good. With the scene where you approach the factory/warehouse doors, you didn't fly away and then play the video backwards? I have done this a few times and its way easier - provided there are no moving cars or people.

Looks good. With the scene where you approach the factory/warehouse doors, you didn't fly away and then play the video backwards? I have done this a few times and its way easier - provided there are no moving cars or people.
Thank you. Yes we did it both ways on this project actually, but being one of our first ones with the Inspire never thought to run the backwards one in reverse so that it looks like it's going in... Definitely a good tip though!

looks god, here's my constructive critique:
1. Some scenes don't change in the same time with music but a fraction later or quicker (the 3rd scene with dirt bikes where you ware flying close to the ground)
2. The last scene is tilted to the left ? I think I also have to calibrate this once again as I think mien is a little tilted to the right
3. At 1:20 .. 1:22 thers something wrong with the image, I don't know if it's something codec related or software stabilization done wrong, but the images doesn't look good to my eye

Other than those 3 things your reel looks awesome :)

looks god, here's my constructive critique:
1. Some scenes don't change in the same time with music but a fraction later or quicker (the 3rd scene with dirt bikes where you ware flying close to the ground)
2. The last scene is tilted to the left ? I think I also have to calibrate this once again as I think mien is a little tilted to the right
3. At 1:20 .. 1:22 thers something wrong with the image, I don't know if it's something codec related or software stabilization done wrong, but the images doesn't look good to my eye

Other than those 3 things your reel looks awesome :)

Thanks dude. I see what you mean about the timing, I feel like it flows but you are right the beats are off slightly in some instances. Horizon tilt is my worst enemy, I will for sure be fixing that next version.
And as for that shot you mention, it's because all the footage from that location was shot in 24p whereas everything else was 30, so it judders a tiny bit. I guess it's good you only noticed it in that one shot!

Sup guys,

Looks pretty good, I'm sure you will make some adjustments on the next one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool