Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

2nd flight Inspire 1 v2 X3 - St. James High School

Reaction score

Greetings all. First post here. I have been lurking around here for a few months. Thank you for the helpful posts and advice.

This was just a quick fly around at a local school. First DJI purchase. Flew Q500 4K, Typhoon G and Typhoon H prior. The Inspire flies like a dream, very pleased with my purchase so far.

Thanks for watching.

Here's what I posted on another affiliated forum for Yuneec H Pilots...

So...I got frustrated with my Typhoon H, bought an Inspire 1. Here's what I know after 2 flights...

Thanks for commenting.

That was a great comparison. Nice to see a balanced post from someone who has both machines and sees the value of each. I had seriously debated between the H and the Inspire and spent a couple of months researching. As soon as the price dropped on the Inspire it was certainly a driving factor, but there are some aspects of the H that are still attractive. Still, I chose the inspire as it seemed expandable if I ever get good enough to do professional work in the future.

By the way, the video above looks slick to my novice eye.

That was a great comparison. Nice to see a balanced post from someone who has both machines and sees the value of each. I had seriously debated between the H and the Inspire and spent a couple of months researching. As soon as the price dropped on the Inspire it was certainly a driving factor, but there are some aspects of the H that are still attractive. Still, I chose the inspire as it seemed expandable if I ever get good enough to do professional work in the future.

By the way, the video above looks slick to my novice eye.

Thanks BoxerJaxman. There is quite a bit of heated discussions back and forth about Yunee versus DJI on these forums and others. It reminds me of the Chevy vs. Ford conversations I heard back in the day, or the Mac vs. Windows thing. Some things the H does well and some things the Inspire does well. Splice the two together and you get a hex with a wide array of interchangeable gimbals, lenses and cameras with close to 20 minutes of battery, very portable and lightweight for $2000?

The H is really super fun to fly, just a blast. The Inspire less so for me at this very early point. I would say the Inspire seems more precise, analytical and disciplined. The H in comparison is more a free spirit that is not very precise and has a mind of its own. Does that make sense?

I'm a novice myself. Flew my first drone (Q500 4K) last December. I have ordered the X5 upgrade with the DJI lens, expecting Saturday. I'll be posting some tests when I get that puppy going.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla