Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

3 battery rapid charger with discharge? for ~USD$50

Reaction score
I am going to buy one myself first to test.
it's on the Chinese version of ebay. seems quite good and allows 110v to boot!

no, I cant read Chinese also. so if anyone wants to help translation, please do.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.4.12xQ7n&id=44490290214
isc-1.jpg
isc-2.jpg
isc-3.jpg
isc-4.jpg
isc-5.jpg
isc-6.jpg

from what I gathered it says 3 batteries in 90mins

I have no idea what else it says.

from what I gathered it says 3 batteries in 90mins

I have no idea what else it says.

Looks interesting and a good price.

There are similar products on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251907683086?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT but these are an earlier version which uses your existing dji power supply. Which as we know will over heat if you charge more than I battery at a time.

I like the one you posted as they have addressed the problem with better circuitry and upgraded power supply.

How do we order from the Chinese site. Google translate is some help although confusing?

I have the old one too. the biggest problem is that if 1 battery is fully discharge. it will only charge that battery. the other 2 will cut off after a few seconds when it detects the voltage is too low caused by the 1st fully discharged battery.

if you want, I can order for you guys and send it to you. as a favour for fellow inspire pilots.

I have ordered 3 to test, yes I have 9xtb48 and 1xtb47.

I use the tb47 for every new flight to do preflight checks. hence the need for me to get 3 sets.

Mate of mine is flying out to China tomorrow morning. I've asked him to buy me one. He won't be back for 3 weeks, so I'll let yas know how it goes.

i am Chinese.... let me translate for you...

its say 3 battery for only 90mins

Generations 2 15A Charger VERSION AXE !!!!! <===== Kinda Funny name :p
the blue buttons need to be activated if using Original inspire charger
The LED display is to display Remaining time for charging...
so u guys can see it world in world wide... u can adjust the voltage / 110 or 240..
"And remember when charging make sure the fan is facing upward... "

Reactions: ash223
i am Chinese.... let me translate for you...

its say 3 battery for only 90mins

Generations 2 15A Charger VERSION AXE !!!!! <===== Kinda Funny name :p
the blue buttons need to be activated if using Original inspire charger
The LED display is to display Remaining time for charging...
so u guys can see it world in world wide... u can adjust the voltage / 110 or 240..
"And remember when charging make sure the fan is facing upward... "
Thanks mate!
Does it say anything about world wide shipping?

that's why I mentioned for those who wants, I can buy on your behalf. or I could try to contact the shop to see if they are willing to send to overseas. althou payment is still a problem.

Its need taobao acc.. if buy from there... perharps i can help u guys for asking the seller emails so u guys can nego with them ? mostly they will send out international by ems , dhl or fedex...

I have tried similar charging board but with my own power supply and it became so hot that the insulation foam under the board melted as well one of the batteries got slightly melted around the connection.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool