Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA 333 Exemption comment period

Reaction score
Website
airtaccavs.com
Good morning all. Great news. Just saw that my 333 has made the FAA Registry. I know, I know. Some may say so what, but it's the little victories that make it worth it. I know I have a month, maybe two before approval. How long is the document open for comment?

Question 2: has anybody had as much difficulty registering they're drone in the US as I have. I bought my drone as an individual then filed for the LLC. I am the only officer, member and manager. Having trouble understanding the LLC wording required for registration. Guess I could call registration, but the Inspire pilote site is more fun..

Reactions: kcobello
I registered it under my own name, so I don't know about registering it as an LLC. The process is identical to manned aircraft at the moment, so you can find information regarding that pretty easily. I have registered 4 aircraft with the FAA and it is pretty painless. Additionally calling the FAA branch, which I have done a few times, is not that bad.

Last edited:
The comment period is for 30 days (although they never really "close" it). The average time from posting to approval is running 112 days... so count on 4 months before you're approved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg