Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA 333 in process but until then...

Reaction score
I would love to train my staff on safe handling/usage of our phantom and inspire. I realize that I will need to start utilizing a licensed pilot for big commercial jobs, but this is mainly for personal use. They are very interested in flying but I want to teach them safe methods (when/where to fly... wind conditions, etc), I want them to learn about the limitations of these drones (how far, when to bring down, etc), basic rules for flying, checklist routines preflight/during/after, problem solving situations (how to use the auto home or whatever it's called... i've never tried it). Long story short, I would love some of my staff to actually get their pilot certification to become our pros but before I invest in this, I need to make sure they are competent and are interested enough as obviously that's an intense step to take. We are having a staff retreat in Indio (palm desert) 1/8-1/11 and I would love someone to train us for 3-5 hours one of the days. Paid of course as well as travel if necessary. You would be working with about 5-7 people. Email me at [email protected] if interested!

I would love to train my staff on safe handling/usage of our phantom and inspire. I realize that I will need to start utilizing a licensed pilot for big commercial jobs, but this is mainly for personal use. They are very interested in flying but I want to teach them safe methods (when/where to fly... wind conditions, etc), I want them to learn about the limitations of these drones (how far, when to bring down, etc), basic rules for flying, checklist routines preflight/during/after, problem solving situations (how to use the auto home or whatever it's called... i've never tried it). Long story short, I would love some of my staff to actually get their pilot certification to become our pros but before I invest in this, I need to make sure they are competent and are interested enough as obviously that's an intense step to take. We are having a staff retreat in Indio (palm desert) 1/8-1/11 and I would love someone to train us for 3-5 hours one of the days. Paid of course as well as travel if necessary. You would be working with about 5-7 people. Email me at [email protected] if interested!
Little too far for me to travel - would love to help out but that's a long plane journey for me. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool