Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

333a cannot be sold

Reaction score
Website
www.martinezaerial.com
Some time ago someone posted a thread about selling their FAA 333. This is the response from the FAA UAS Integration Office; only took them 3 weeks to reply:

"Thank you for your email. This is not legal--exemptions are granted to a particular person/entity as the operator.
FAA Office of Rulemaking"

Yeah, but someone could file an amendment transferring it. If the FAA approves that, that is their problem.

They will say the same for a Part 135 certificate, however there are ways around it...

Not semantics, it's true. So let me pose another question. Can you sell a Part 135 certificate?

You just said the key word, "You are not a lawyer".
CAN YOU READ?

"Some time ago someone posted a thread about selling their FAA 333. This is the response from the FAA UAS Integration Office; only took them 3 weeks to reply:

"Thank you for your email. This is not legal--exemptions are granted to a particular person/entity as the operator.
FAA Office of Rulemaking"

If you called or wrote your local FSDO and asked if you can sell a Part 135 certificate they would say NO as well. 'See where this is going'? And I can read, how else would I be responding to you post...

I am not sure of where you are going...
I asked the FAA UAS Integration Office (I'm guessing they know more about 333s than you or I) and I posted their reply for educational purposes.
That's it. Go ahead and make it some sort of battle. But not with me.

I bow to your superior intellect...

Reactions: G4orce
I am not looking to battle, only to help. It seems you are in the business of writing 333 paperwork. Perhaps instead of listing to what the 'Feds' are telling you do a little research on a professional forum like Propilotworld or PPrune. The inexperienced person will tell you that it can not be done. 333, 135, 121, it's all the same when it comes to transferring the business. I just gave you a great piece of information, that will be $1000. please

I am not looking to battle, only to help. It seems you are in the business of writing 333 paperwork. Perhaps instead of listing to what the 'Feds' are telling you do a little research on a professional forum like Propilotworld or PPrune. The inexperienced person will tell you that it can not be done. 333, 135, 121, it's all the same when it comes to transferring the business. I just gave you a great piece of information, that will be $1000. please
Now you are attacking my business expertise. When I write original 333s (I'm not in the selling of 333s business) I rely on guidelines provided by the FAA, not some guy in a forum. Seriously doubt anyone will pay you for forum opinions.

Sorry if I can off that way. In no way was I attacking your business expertise. Just trying to open some door, but I see it is falling on deaf ears. And BTW, guidelines are just that, guidelines.

Reactions: Kilrah
If the 333 is held by a corporation, llc, etc, you could sell the company and the 333 with it. No change of ownership as far as the FAA is concerned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool