Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK 3ic

Anyone know anything about these ?

CAA Approved Online Training from 3iC

Good, bad or ugly [emoji3]
Never heard of them but......?did I miss something on their website?
I admit I only gave it a cursory glance but didn't spot anywhere it said they are recognised by the CAA and are an authorised NQE?
Seems to me they simply offer online training at a cost and then YOU do all the application etc.
How do they sign off on a flight assessment? Perhaps I missed something (I usually do)

Not sure my self, it seems they were first to offer online according to Twitter so I assume they are, a friend was looking at them but just pushed him to RG as they are doing the online cheaper and they are established.

I suppose this is the way It will go in the future.

Anyone know anything about these ?

CAA Approved Online Training from 3iC

Good, bad or ugly [emoji3]
Hi yes I was trained by 3ic and can honestly say what a great training company they are the help and knowledge is unrivalled due to them being ex military pilots the hole team helped me through everything and more and they are value for money.
The online learning part of the course was great as it gave me the flexibility to learn and study when I wanted and at my own pace which helped me a lot I can honestly say you won't be disappointed....if you would like any more info please get in contact and I am happy to help PS I do not work for them I own and run EagleVista I hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop