Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

480GB SSDs, Batteries and other Inspire 2 Accessories

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
We got a call from one of our suppliers that unexpectedly had a few 480GB SSDs for sale due to an order cancellation from someone else. We of course bought them and have them in stock and available. There are only 3 of them (we expect our regular order to arrive shortly). We also have Inspire 2 batteries, charging hubs, power supplies, SSD Readers, etc.

If you need any of the above, please visit us online.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Reactions: SanCap
We got a call from one of our suppliers that unexpectedly had a few 480GB SSDs for sale due to an order cancellation from someone else. We of course bought them and have them in stock and available. There are only 3 of them (we expect our regular order to arrive shortly). We also have Inspire 2 batteries, charging hubs, power supplies, SSD Readers, etc.

If you need any of the above, please visit us online.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Why is there no phone number on your website? I don't deal with any company that I cannot call and talk to someone.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: ReesAerials
Michael and Florida Drone Supply are great to work with. The number he listed is the number I call him when I need to buy or borrow new or demo DJI copters and accessories. He loaned me a focus wheel for my Inspire 2 that I just set up and will post about later tonight. I have 2 full days of shoots this weekend and he has offered to loan me 4 batteries and a charger if I need them to supplement my 14 batteries. Phone numbers not listed on retail web pages bothers me also but a quick email to the retailer usually gets me a contact number.

Sorry Eric, I understand. We are registered as an authorized online dealer with DJI (no retail storefront, etc), but please feel free to call me anytime.

Michael McVay
239-398-8250

Michael, I have 4 batteries on backorder with B&H, do you have Inspire 2 batteries in stock right now? If you do I will cancel my order with them. Do you take AMEX?

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Michael, I have 4 batteries on backorder with B&H, do you have Inspire 2 batteries in stock right now? If you do I will cancel my order with them. Do you take AMEX?

CRAP, I have 10 batteries on backorder with AMP. Unfortunately, they already charged me card.

Got your order - thank you. It arrived a little after 5 but we were able to get it packed and driven to our local UPS hub so it got out to you yet today. You should have gotten tracking info by email.

Thanks again!

Michael

Thank you Michael, look forward to working with you guys!

My pleasure! Glad to have made the connection with you. If you ever never need anything just let me know.....beyond product sales we are here for questions about equipment, camera settings, editing, etc. And if you ever find your way to FL let us know. We are an online dealer, but we have demos of most every product for all our local clients and love to get them out and use them.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips