Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA A Model of Human Harm from a Falling Unmanned Aircraft

You need to STOP THESE CONSTANT NEW THREADS ABOUT THE SAME STUFF !!!

Post your new video on your OTHER THREAD.
Why you don't fly over other people's homes...
STOP starting new THREADS every day, this website is going to **** between you and Dave's 45, "107" threads !!!!

It really sucks coming here during my lunch and seeing you post the same ****, day, after day, after flippin' day.

I asked you to start your own BLOG, (and I wasn't kidding) on your other thread and instead you start more new Threads

"this is interesting" ............ to YOU maybe !!!

I'm reporting this thread because people are sick of you starting the same crap day after day, (this is NOT your personal BLOG) !!!

Here is a link to RCGroups (if you are not already a member)
RCGroups.com: The ABCs of Radio Control - Aircraft, Boats, and Cars!

You have your own BLOG over there and you can post video after video after video starting a new thread each time -

Reactions: Ryan Van Scotter

STOP starting new THREADS every day, this website is going to **** between you and Dave's 45, "107" threads !!!!

It really sucks coming here during my lunch and seeing you post the same ****, day, after day, after flippin' day.

I asked you to start your own BLOG, (and I wasn't kidding) on your other thread and instead you start more new Threads

I'm reporting this thread because people are sick of you starting the same crap day after day, (this is NOT your personal BLOG) !!!

You have your own BLOG over there and you can post video after video after video starting a new thread each time -

If you don't like it, skip it...simples. Since when are you voice of this forum? Who are the "the people are sick"? Let folks speak for themselves please. People can, within the rules of the forum, post what they like. I find the tone of your post more offensive than anything Licenced Pilot has ever put up!

Reactions: denaat

Lets all calm down a bit. Everyone here has the same posting privileges. If you dislike a members post and prefer not to see them, go to that persons profile and click the ignore button and the problem is solved. Let remember were here for the same reasons and lets try to help each other out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide