Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Achenseebahn Tyrol 4K 2160p Part 1+2 (no filters - no recoding)

There will be a third part and together will be about 45min. I did this version especially to show other train owners the possibilities.

I am aware a normal version must be very short and adding music sure makes it better.

I will search for software to fast mix mp3. I also would consider new encoding for a short version to get away the sharp cuts but this would take much more time.

It is actually my first longer video and I see many things I could have done better. I also identified the main problems:

1. From the far its impossible to see how near the trees are. Even at short distance and low altitude its very hard to see if a tree behind is far enough or not. I have trees almost everywhere where I go.

2. Very often I have taken the footage basically blind, I have known that Inspire is in secure area but standing in the sun I did not see the train in the wood and know actually what I am recording. This is a main problem and I am waiting for the Dominator HD V2 at the moment.

However the limitation is not from the tablet, the problem could be solved if DJI GO/Litchi/Ultimate flight could adjust display gamma. I actually CAN see good with the display in the sun when I put settings +2 but If I do this then it also records +2. So what is needed is a possibility to make it brighter and I think changing display gamma settings would be best way.

I would wonder if I am the only one with this problem. I dont like to mount these big sun protectors I would prefare a software solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool