Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft Problem

Reaction score
Dears,

How are u ?? I have problem with My aircraft while updating. I didn't get any solution and the update stop in 22% for the camera and it stops

can any one help me ??

and how to downgrade the firmware

I upload the video

Attachments

• VID-20171201-WA0041 (1).zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Check my post in this Help section. It is just below yours and refers to the latest firmware update getting stuck.

Both of Them.

In DJI Assistant it is reach to 22 % without any message. only it says error.

with Phone it will reach up to 55% for camera uploading and it came back to 45% and it says error

Regards

Why not try it once with no camera connected? Then if it works, attach your X4S. Hope that helps.

Dears,

How are u ?? I have problem with My aircraft while updating. I didn't get any solution and the update stop in 22% for the camera and it stops

can any one help me ??

and how to downgrade the firmware

I upload the video
When you open the app click on the 3 dashes in the upper right hand corner and hold it for 5 seconds and then it will allow you to choose which firmware version you want to download. Make sure you have your remote and aircraft turned on and have the remote connected to the aircraft. I downgraded my firmware to the older version and now I can fly without all the problems of the newest version that DJI tries to force on us. I think the latest version is only good for the X7 camera and doesn’t apply to the X5s or the X4s cameras.

I did that before and other people on this Inspire 2 thread said it was a good idea. I’m still trying the different firmware to see which one performs better and after I try different ones I’ll post again with the results.

I’m using the Crystal Sky Monitor with the Inspire 2 and it has different parameters that I am looking at now. When I get it figured out I’ll post the results later this week. There isn’t much information on it from DJI as usual so I am having to find all the information on YouTube and other sources. But a lot of it I’m having to learn how on my own. I found some information from Mullticopter Warehouse tutorials and they have been very helpful learning how to use it.

It’s where I purchased the Crystal Sky because everywhere else was on backorder. You can buy the 5.5” one at the DJI store but I bought the 7.85” version and I am very happy with it so far.

Don’t downgrade. Remove your camera and try it again.
Are you sure that the latest firmware update is good for the x4s? I thought it was for the new x7 camera and that’s why I downgraded my firmware. Does that new firmware work for the x4s too? I’m just not sure about it and that’s why I didn’t use it. Also I heard that the new firmware gave a lot of people trouble.

Does anyone have any information about the crystal sky monitor? I can’t find anything except the user manual from DJI and it’s pretty worthless for trying to find out all the specifics of the controls.

Does anyone have any information about the crystal sky monitor? I can’t find anything except the user manual from DJI and it’s pretty worthless for trying to find out all the specifics of the controls.

What do you want to know ?

It’s pretty self explanatory as it’s an android based tablet with DJG and Go 4 installed.

I understand that it’s android based. What I’m talking about is the different controls and features that are specific to “it” alone!!

The Go apps are identical to the Android versions and have all he same features, the device specifics are things like

It also had the DJI Pilot App installed to again identical to the current release for the M200

Duel SD card slots= this is for playback from the craft and you can move image data around but you can’t record video cache directly onto them

HDMI Output = Mirror screen or have dedicated output.

USB A port for moving files around from USB memory sticks.

Bunch of screen settings like brightness and image look.

The ability to wirelessly share data from CS to another DJI Go device with Ad HOC Wi-fi.

Then you have just the usual basic Android settings, DJi use a skin over the OS so you have their custom landing page, while it will now work with some 3rd party apps it does not have the Google Play Store currently.

The Go apps are identical to the Android versions and have all he same features, the device specifics are things like

It also had the DJI Pilot App installed to again identical to the current release for the M200

Duel SD card slots= this is for playback from the craft and you can move image data around but you can’t record video cache directly onto them

HDMI Output = Mirror screen or have dedicated output.

USB A port for moving files around from USB memory sticks.

Bunch of screen settings like brightness and image look.

The ability to wirelessly share data from CS to another DJI Go device with Ad HOC Wi-fi.

Then you have just the usual basic Android settings, DJi use a skin over the OS so you have their custom landing page, while it will now work with some 3rd party apps it does not have the Google Play Store currently.
Can I do firmware updates directly with the crystal sky or do I have to use my iPad or iPhone to download them to the remote and aircraft? If I can use the crystal sky monitor for firmware updates which cable do I use? The USB to USB or the micro USB to USB cable and connect it to the aircraft? I tried the USB to USB cable and it didn’t work. Finally I went back to my iPad and updated it that way. I just want to know if I can update straight from the crystal sky or not please. And thanks for your help. I am still learning the ropes on all this stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669