Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Airdog

Have you preordered a smart drone.

• Airdog

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hexo+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LilyCamera

• Zano

• Other

• Total voters
Reaction score
Curious to know how many of you ordered other "smart drones"

I know we all love our Inspires, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

I am a beta tester for Airdog, and was invited over to Latvia to fly with them before. Amazing experience, and with everything starting to move fast it is beginning to look like they will have mass shipping very soon.

It is a very different experience to fly Airdog from anything else i have flown, and the sensation is funny, some of you will know what i mean when i mention range anxiety, well drone anxiety will come with these automated drones, the need to keep checking on it while doing whatever action sport you choose to do, the need to keep looking at it is weird, some will get over it quicker than others, but planning means you can get some awesome footage while remaining in control through the leash rather than a controller.

Personally i think there are many differences in the drones starting to appear nowadays, and with time they will show which are better with better customer service. The one thing i know with the Airdog, is it is designed to be used and hard, will yo crash it, definitely, will it be repairable, most definitely, is it something everyone will be capable off, for sure. Having looked at some of the others, i think this was a major plus on the Airdog over others...

With DJI now in the automated drone environment as well, and the features coming fast, the only thing i can see that will change in the future is that companies like DJI will have to go the route of leash so you can run the automation without the controller, this will change the market again, and could be an interesting addition, certainly at the price point eh P3 is at anyway, it will be very competitive if they do...

Last edited:
Airdog was intro'd early last year and now they are doing beta testers? I could have sworn they already beta tested these mid last year.

The Airdog is way behind the curve in drone technology as it is so 80's.

Anyways Good Luck.

:)

Airdog was intro'd early last year and now they are doing beta testers? I could have sworn they already beta tested these mid last year.

The Airdog is way behind the curve in drone technology as it is so 80's.

Anyways Good Luck.

:)

I get everyone has there thing, i have an i1 and an i1Pro, i also have a 3DR solo, and to be honest, i class that as a piece of junk, the Airdog is of a higher quality than the Solo...!!!

As for out of date tech, i would urge you to not actually think from the 80's, if that is indeed where they are from, then they are certainly making far better use of old tech, than most companies are doing of new tech... ;)

Just saying... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan