Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Americano / Shot with Inspire V2 X3

Reaction score
Hello
this is my last video

I hope you like it

Happy new year

I found the editing to be way too distracting. It was constantly calling attention to itself. I was watching the edits, not the video and certainly not the subject matter. :(

Best I could do was 33 seconds.

Reactions: Steve Reid
It s your taste, i respect it.

I made movie more "peacfull "you can watch it here ;-)

I found the editing to be way too distracting. It was constantly calling attention to itself. I was watching the edits, not the video and certainly not the subject matter. :(

Best I could do was 33 seconds.

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but I simply could not watch for more than about half a minute either -- it actually hurt me head. I also acknowledge that people have different taste so more power to him.

Brian

In the Chamonix video the music reminds me of waiting for a plane to takeoff............ not neccesarily a bad or good thing, just reminds me of it.

On the first video, did you edit it like that in order to fit the song? Or did you chose that song to fit the editing type that you had chosen?
What is the name of the song?
I like the song, but not the strobe effect that the editing causes, it was too distracting for me to pay attention to and watch to the end.
Perhaps it would still be good on a big screen at an event where it needs to capture peoples attention for a short time though......

In the Chamonix video the music reminds me of waiting for a plane to takeoff............ not neccesarily a bad or good thing, just reminds me of it.

On the first video, did you edit it like that in order to fit the song? Or did you chose that song to fit the editing type that you had chosen?
What is the name of the song?
I like the song, but not the strobe effect that the editing causes, it was too distracting for me to pay attention to and watch to the end.
Perhaps it would still be good on a big screen at an event where it needs to capture peoples attention for a short time though......

Hello, i made the editing on this specific song, but i made an other version too with less "strobe effect" . you can watch it on

I like the edit in the first video it fit the song well which is pretty time consuming to match up. It had more of a music video vibe to it, not everything has to be cut to be a PBS documentary. Its jarring but that helped hold my attention as opposed to making me wander off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide