Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

An Amazing Inspire 1 v2 Aircraft and Accessories

Reaction score
THIS ITEM HAS SOLD, THANK YOU

I became involved in the great sport of quadcopter flying last October. I started out with a brand new
Mavic Pro - it was love at first flight. I enjoyed many happy hours of flying with that bird. However as
an old fighter pilot the erg to fly "higher, farther and faster" (HFF) soon overtook me and I bought an
immaculate Inspire 1v2 in late December. I thoroughly enjoyed flying my Inspire 1v2 and Mavic Pro
until I started reading about the Inspire 2. Before I knew it I had succumbed to (HFF) and last week
I bought a new Inspire 2. Inspire 2s are a bit pricy so I sold my Mavic Pro and am now offering my
Inspire 1v2 for sale.

As I mentioned earlier this drone is immaculate, as the accompanying pictures clearly show. I've never
crashed, had a hard landing, prop strike or had any other mishap of any kind with this aircraft. We live
on the water, my next door neighbor has a wind sock on his boathouse. I don't fly if the wind is higher
than 10 mph which means that I usually find early in the morning or late in the afternoon after the local
winds die down. This is one clean great flying aircraft.

In addition to my Inspire 1v2 I am including the following accessories:

- AC power adapter (inadvertently omitted from the group picture)

- Battery Charger (also inadvertently omitted from the group picture)

- (3) low cycle BT-48 batteries (battery A - 8 cycles, battery B - 7 cycles, battery C - 10 cycles)

- (2) sets of 4 leg extenders (risers)

- (2) sets of 4 propeller blades plus 1 set of 2 blades (not shown in the group photo)

- (4) X5S gimbal dampeners

- Custom screw drive tool from DJI

- Brand new 4Pc set of lens filters for X3S

- (4) battery warmer stickers

- All manuals and papers

- X3S camera hard case

- Inspire 1v2 hard carrying case from DJI (like new still has protective plastic on handle)

Asking $1,250.00 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS

Method of payment is PayPal only please

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Great price for a nice set-up. I just have a question about the X5S gimbal dampeners. What is special about them? Just curious.

Hey Jeff, thanks for responding to my ad here on InspirePilots. The X5S gimbal dampeners are designed to
replace the stock dampeners when one upgrades to the X5S camera. The X5S dampeners are a bit more
robust in design to accommodate the increased stresses associated with the larger (more mass) X5S camera
system.

Best regards,

Ozzief16a

I didn't think the X5S camera could be used on the I1 and was a I2 camera. If the X5S can be used on the I1....then that is what I will be looking to get vs the X5.

Jeff I may have miss spoken about adding the (s) behind the X5, sorry for the confusion. I do know that the dampeners
are different in appearance, they have a rubber stem like appendage at the top which I'm guessing is designed to fit
a different gimbal mount plate used to attach the larger cameras to the bottom frame of the I2.

I became involved in the great sport of quadcopter flying last October. I started out with a brand new
Mavic Pro - it was love at first flight. I enjoyed many happy hours of flying with that bird. However as
an old fighter pilot the erg to fly "higher, farther and faster" (HFF) soon overtook me and I bought an
immaculate Inspire 1v2 in late December. I thoroughly enjoyed flying my Inspire 1v2 and Mavic Pro
until I started reading about the Inspire 2. Before I knew it I had succumbed to (HFF) and last week
I bought a new Inspire 2. Inspire 2s are a bit pricy so I sold my Mavic Pro and am now offering my
Inspire 1v2 for sale.

As I mentioned earlier this drone is immaculate, as the accompanying pictures clearly show. I've never
crashed, had a hard landing, prop strike or had any other mishap of any kind with this aircraft. We live
on the water, my next door neighbor has a wind sock on his boathouse. I don't fly if the wind is higher
than 10 mph which means that I usually find early in the morning or late in the afternoon after the local
winds die down. This is one clean great flying aircraft.

In addition to my Inspire 1v2 I am including the following accessories:

- AC power adapter (inadvertently omitted from the group picture)

- Battery Charger (also inadvertently omitted from the group picture)

- (3) low cycle BT-48 batteries (battery A - 8 cycles, battery B - 7 cycles, battery C - 10 cycles)

- (2) sets of 4 leg extenders (risers)

- (2) sets of 4 propeller blades plus 1 set of 2 blades (not shown in the group photo)

- (4) X5S gimbal dampeners

- Custom screw drive tool from DJI

- Brand new 4Pc set of lens filters for X3S

- (4) battery warmer stickers

- All manuals and papers

- X3S camera hard case

- Inspire 1v2 hard carrying case from DJI (like new still has protective plastic on handle)

Asking $1,250.00 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS

Method of payment is PayPal only please
Jeff I may have miss spoken about adding the (s) behind the X5, sorry for the confusion. I do know that the dampeners
are different in appearance, they have a rubber stem like appendage at the top which I'm guessing is designed to fit
a different gimbal mount plate used to attach the larger cameras to the bottom frame of the I2.
you have a pm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb