Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

And another version 2.8.0 of GO App (25 Apr 16)

Reaction score
Website
www.moraysky.co.uk
DJI Go version 2.8.0 is now available on iOS! Here's what's new:

- Added support for Matrice 600.
- Added support for Osmo RAW.
- Added support for A3 Flight Controller System.
- Optimized CPU usage and power consumption.

It also reportedly foxes the flight summary errors. Max takeoff altitude now shown but it still saying I've flown in Ghana, West Africa (obviously lat 0, long 0).

Last edited:
DJI Go version 2.8.0 is now available on iOS! Here's what's new:

- Added support for Matrice 600.
- Added support for Osmo RAW.
- Added support for A3 Flight Controller System.
- Optimized CPU usage and power consumption.

It also reportedly foxes the flight summary errors. Max takeoff altitude now shown but it still saying I've flown in Ghana, West Africa (obviously lat 0, long 0).
Does this mean it tricks/confuses the flight summary errors? :p

Reactions: Scotflieger
DJI also posted SDK 3.2. Things I found interesting:
  • DJICamera.setVideoCaptionEnabled: Enables recording position, time and camera information into a video caption file (.srt) saved on the SD card. The information is updated at 1Hz. Currently the .srt file can only be downloaded directly from the SD card.
  • DJIFlightFailsafeOperation: Defines aircraft failsafe action when signal between the remote controller and the aircraft is lost. Hover / Landing / Return-to-Home
  • DJIGimbal.h: big additions regarding gimbal motors/control. Didn't get how many of these capabilities are relevant for current products (for example DJIGimbalKeyMotorControlPrecontrolPitch - whether the gimbal's yaw axis motor control "precontrol" can be adjusted etc).

the .srt file was generated a few updates before (in the beginning) and i can not see them now when recording in the .mov container.
i haven't tried in .mp4 a long time but will check and report back.

i am still on 2.4 and AC 1.4.00.10 lol

not daring to rock my boat... what about the geo fence system?
still in closed beta? - Dear Mr. Editor, if you do not mind sharing information on this if you are allowed to, that would be great. :)

cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Drone Vision

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla