Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another perfect I1 Flight made another perfect night

Reaction score
So last night Jim Hare and I spent some time flying around the San Francisco Bay and once again, despite the very gusty wind conditions and getting a little chilly the I1 performed like a GEM. ZERO issues and even surprised us with the range of footage we were able to achieve from a single launch location.

I wish I had the answer for why so many have so many issues but I still stand as a VERY satisfied DJI customer with a bird that just plain WORKS.

Here is a screen shot from the ton of footage I have to sort thru and edit for the high res stuff. No Post edit work done yet. Very happy.

SFO Overview.jpg

So last night Jim Hare and I spent some time flying around the San Francisco Bay and once again, despite the very gusty wind conditions and getting a little chilly the I1 performed like a GEM. ZERO issues and even surprised us with the range of footage we were able to achieve from a single launch location.

I wish I had the answer for why so many have so many issues but I still stand as a VERY satisfied DJI customer with a bird that just plain WORKS.

Here is a screen shot from the ton of footage I have to sort thru and edit for the high res stuff. No Post edit work done yet. Very happy.

View attachment 3401
Very Nice! What was your altitude for that shot? A little low on ISO, but good! Can't wait to see the videos you will put together.

altitude was 390. Yeah we chose the ISO for the effect we wanted and a good lighting balance for better post editing. The initial samples I've played with came out awesome and a little.filtering has taken care of the ISO chatter in the black. Also remember this is a low res screen shot fro the video so the quality and detail is nothing short of piss poor.

hope to have some time this weekend to work on it. But couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bird

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool