Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Another very successful class.

Reaction score
Website
www.hoveranalytics.com
24DD3531-E450-4BA0-B861-CF916BE96D96_zps3ujwremi.jpg

1/3 of the class already have drones but had no clue to some of the specific rules and registration.

So I just finished another class yesterday but this is the first one that actually was a standing room only event.

The library staff were dumbfounded on how many folks showed up on a weekday presentation.

Now I have 2 organizations that want me to be a hired speaker about drones to their group. One is an investment firm and the other is with the city council. ;)

where are you located ? and what kind of classes are you giving ?

I am based in silly-con valley and my courses are purely to educate folks that want to have an understanding about drones. Most of them currently have no desire to owning a drone but want to know what they can do if one is suspected of violating one's privacy.

I received word from the library that my upcoming class on Sunday could be the largest one yet. They moved my room to a larger 250 seating auditorium as I hope to fill at least half than. Results will follow. Also tomorrow I will be interviewed, again, this time there will be more air time. ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars