Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any Photographers in here

Reaction score
I'm wanting to purchase an inspire pro with X5 but mainly want to use it for still. I want to hear from other photographers that use these machines and their thoughts. I want printable really good quality still images. Any advice would be welcomed thank you

Thanks

Damien

I'm wanting to purchase an inspire pro with X5 but mainly want to use it for still. I want to hear from other photographers that use these machines and their thoughts. I want printable really good quality still images. Any advice would be welcomed thank you

Thanks

Damien
I use mine for stills. Its sharp. I work in Lightroom and am happy.

Reactions: Damo_1975
I use mine for stills. Its sharp. I work in Lightroom and am happy.
Word. I'm no pro by any means but I have been working on my photography both on the ground and in the air. I think the X5 produces a pretty **** nice image that you can do a lot with in Lightroom. The X3 produced a not bad image but the resolution and noise was its downfall. The X5 does not exhibit those problems and I would not hesitate to do a 5 ft. wide print of an X5 panoramic shot.... Just waiting for the right shot...

Reactions: DennisR

Thanks

Damien
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Please head over to the introductions section and introduce yourself.
We're a friendly lot here but please don't double post as it causes confusion, starts multiple threads on the same subject and is also against our community rules. :)
I have deleted your duplicate thread.

Many thanks

Reactions: Damo_1975
Word. I'm no pro by any means but I have been working on my photography both on the ground and in the air. I think the X5 produces a pretty **** nice image that you can do a lot with in Lightroom. The X3 produced a not bad image but the resolution and noise was its downfall. The X5 does not exhibit those problems and I would not hesitate to do a 5 ft. wide print of an X5 panoramic shot.... Just waiting for the right shot...
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any images I can see in raw format?

Wow, thanks for posting that. I'm very pleased with how these files work in Lightroom... Much nicer than my Phantom 3 professional. I'm looking forward to my Pro on order!

Very nice photo by the way! A few little tweaks in Lightroom and it looks gorgeous...

No.. I dont do FB. No time. Too busy with work. What do you intend to take pics of? Are you an experienced camera operator?
Hi Dennis I'm a landscape photographer and have flown cheap drones but just want it to take good quality still images

Wow, thanks for posting that. I'm very pleased with how these files work in Lightroom... Much nicer than my Phantom 3 professional. I'm looking forward to my Pro on order!

Very nice photo by the way! A few little tweaks in Lightroom and it looks gorgeous...

Indeed

sunrise-2-compressed-jpg.6001

I've never seen my hometown from THAT perspective, and I'll never guess if not Alberta Health Services sign on one of the buildings :D! Another look on left side and boom ... The Arena! BTW what lens did you use for this shot?

Reactions: gruvpix
I've never seen my hometown from THAT perspective, and I'll never guess if not Alberta Health Services sign on one of the buildings :D! Another look on left side and boom ... The Arena! BTW what lens did you use for this shot?
Cool! Edmonton has its moments of beauty for sure. This was shot with the Olympus 25mm.

Cool! Edmonton has its moments of beauty for sure. This was shot with the Olympus 25mm.
Don't you love these glasses? Olympus wins hands down, 12mm in particular for landscapes. I'm about to purchase 45mm prime ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah