Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anybody with technical expertise in London?

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a business project in London (I am from Madrid) and I am going to need somebody there who knows not only how to fly it but also as mounting, repair and improve DJI quadcopters like 550, s900 and others.

Thanks!

you lack these abilities? what sort of repair/improvements are you talking about? most things are pretty easy with minimal skills as long as you have good directions, can operate a screwdriver/basic tools and are careful.

Hi all, I have a business project in London (I am from Madrid) and I am going to need somebody there who knows not only how to fly it but also as mounting, repair and improve DJI quadcopters like 550, s900 and others.

Thanks!
Are you expecting to fly in London?
Nearly all of the capital is off limits and special permissions are needed to go airborne due to the dense helicopter traffic and sensitive areas.
You would need to hold a current CAA PFAW and you will also need to submit a CAOSC to the CAA even if you are sub 7kg.
If you are not intending to fly in London then no problem ( providing you adhere to articles 166/7 of the Air Navigation Order) you can freely fly as long as you are not getting any commercial consideration for your job(s).
You have looked into the legality of flying in another country I assume?
If you yourself are not going to fly and utilise the services of another company/individual do make sure they hold a valid Permission For Aerial Work (PFAW) from the CAA - they will show you this upon request.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide