Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone have experience with HDMI converters?

Reaction score
I've got a 'pirate eye' screen which i'd quite like to use with my Inspire, but it only has an analogue input and just wondered whether anyone has had any luck converting the output from the remote's HDMI port with one of THESE boxes?

I've got one of those in black. Tried it this week coincidently, while operating the camera controller, and it worked amazingly well, even with ancient Olympus video goggles. Next time I'll try my Fatshark predator V2.
Hate the cable mess though so I have to organise that better somehow.

Funny was that while using Litchi I got a custom HUD display in the goggles with artificial horizon.

I like that, even if you show a P3 remote instead of a I1's.
It seems like a great idea not to have that stupid app in front of me while flying.
I'd rather have just the video screen with telemetry anyhow.
I meant he converted a AVI input Monitor to a HDMI Monitor by using the stand alone HDMI module.

I meant he converted a AVI input Monitor to a HDMI Monitor by using the stand alone HDMI module.
Yes, I understood he modded the screen, not the controller. Save a whole bunch of cable mess.
Nice idea, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: tcchow
Funny was that while using Litchi I got a custom HUD display in the goggles with artificial horizon.

I realise now that that is a default feature, nothing to do with Litchi, (never used the HDMI output before) nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool