Aspect ratios and exFAT

Reaction score
Website
vimeopro.com
The I2 has built in 2.44:1 shooting modes for h264/5, prores and cinemadng. Tbough I wish that prores had 3840 4k instead of 5.k for 2.44 to keep the file size down.

BTW does anyone know how to use exfat on the ssd? A real pain with those 4gb blocks. If I format on my pc, will the go app take it back to FAT if I format on location?

I tried formatting my sd card to exfat on my inspire 1 pro and the Inspire would not read it, despite the specs saying it was supported.

BTW does anyone know how to use exfat on the ssd? A real pain with those 4gb blocks. If I format on my pc, will the go app take it back to FAT if I format on location?

exFAT is still a 'coming soon' feature, so not an option at the moment.

You can't format the SSD on your PC, only by using the Go 4 app.

So dji screw us again, telling lies in their specs and promos.

If it was an Australian company, they would be subject to an enquiry by our trade description / standards organisation.

Reactions: DaveAU
This is one thing that is on my wish list. I wish DJI would deliver. It's annoying having to join 4GB files, or place them in sequence in the timeline.

I use FCPx and my workaround is to create compound clips.

This is one thing that is on my wish list. I wish DJI would deliver. It's annoying having to join 4GB files, or place them in sequence in the timeline.

I use FCPx and my workaround is to create compound clips.

Hi,
Do they [DJI] have any planned release date?

Is this a question that the moderator may help?