Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Attention Inspire 2 and Matrice owners.. Cendence 4 sale ""SOLD""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you always wanted the new Cendence remote but didn't get one... this is your chance.

I have a very lightly used Cendence remote for sale. All the original packaging included with all unopened accessories. The Patch antenna installed has proved to have superior range. The OLED screen protector is still in place looks and feels new.

What's in the box:
Cendence remote
Patch antenna, stick antennas all original accessories
original boxes and packaging
Plus optional:
New mobile device holder
GPS module

Please note, I only accept from verified .... and will only ship within the US. price $900.00 + .... fees and shipping cost.

If you are interested, send me a PM with any questions and your email address.

Thanks for your interest
Rich

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    566.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 45
Hi
Yes, I no longer need this remote (backup) I will be selling my DJI Battery station too. This radio is awesome and I am just trimming down my devices that are no longer needed.
Rich

I am be interested in the charging station

If you always wanted the new Cendence remote but didn't get one... this is your chance.

I have a very lightly used Cendence remote for sale. All the original packaging included with all unopened accessories. The Patch antenna installed has proved to have superior range. The OLED screen protector is still in place looks and feels new.

What's in the box:
Cendence remote
Patch antenna, stick antennas all original accessories
original boxes and packaging
Plus optional:
New mobile device holder
GPS module

Please note, I only accept from verified .... and will only ship within the US. price $900.00 + .... fees and shipping cost.

If you are interested, send me a PM with any questions and your email address.

Thanks for your interest
Rich
This is a bargain price indeed, considering that for Patch Antenna alone they're asking 299USD recently! If I'll be on the market for Cendence ... I'll jump on this offer, knowing from my experience that Rich's stuff is kept in impeccable shape ...

This is a bargain price indeed, considering that for Patch Antenna alone they're asking 299USD recently! If I'll be on the market for Cendence ... I'll jump on this offer, knowing from my experience that Rich's stuff is kept in impeccable shape ...
Hi Matthew,
I started the price at $900 to sell this super remote quickly.... (hopefully)
Thanks buddy... I hope the weather is improving up north :) our snow has melted and starting to see the new weeds growing already....

Rich

Hi Matthew,
I started the price at $900 to sell this super remote quickly.... (hopefully)
Thanks buddy... I hope the weather is improving up north :) our snow has melted and starting to see the new weeds growing already....

Rich
Yep, after weeks of freakin' -30C and heavy snowfalls, Winter is finally loosening it's grip a bit. I will try to fly my second Inspire tomorrow in near 0C temp, I hope ...

I am Still waiting for payment, but I have a commitment.
I will let you know if it falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44