Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

auto pilot avoidance systems!

Reaction score
Why with dji being the leader in drone products haven't introduced a sensor array for any of their products for avoiding obstacles? As far as I'm concerned that would make a lot of owners happier with their product lines! The advancement in technology is there and dji proven it over and over again and again with the latest products you put out! So not only once you dji get ground station and autonomous flight is ready you can work on a nice obstacle avoidance system! Just a thought!

Why with dji being the leader in drone products haven't introduced a sensor array for any of their products for avoiding obstacles? As far as I'm concerned that would make a lot of owners happier with their product lines! The advancement in technology is there and dji proven it over and over again and again with the latest products you put out! So not only once you dji get ground station and autonomous flight is ready you can work on a nice obstacle avoidance system! Just a thought!
They have!

Its called the Matrix 100. To be released in 15 days time :) (Well it could be 15 months time as its DJI but you know what I mean)

Reactions: sirnikolas
Spatial awareness

The ability to be aware of oneself in space. It is an organised knowledge of objects in relation to oneself in that given space. Spatial awareness also involves understanding the relationship of these objects when there is a change of position.

As the inspire is not an intelligent drone .... someone else must be held accountable for its actions

This Means You

I thing ,to master the control of your craft and high level of concentration is the best safety feature you can get.
More electronic components ,doesn't mean better or safer craft. Sooner or later it might lead to electronic malfunction or pilot error,because of the complexity of the operation. Just one example from daily life; I have one truck equipped with back-up sonar sensor ,my another truck doesn't have this feature , I had several close calls ,expecting backup signal ,driving my second truck with no sensor (luck of concentration and habit of using truck with a sensor was the factor). That's why I turned the sensor off ,on my first truck . I thing Inspire has enough bells and whistles already.

So true! I should know this from years of flying rc helicopters! You have to keep your eyes on the craft and controls at all times! I think this is why there has been so many i1 mishaps! Because of the simple factors of anybody can buy these things that can afford them but never have flown anything rc related! It's like if you've driven rc cars and boats forever then try and take to the air it's not the same thing! Then you crash! It wasn't the machine from the beginning it was pilots error!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry