Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autoflight Autopilot - Pano mode - Inspire 2 X5S - Error -3002

Reaction score
Hi, I bought AUTOPILOT now for 360^ photos and it is not working on Inspire 2 / x5s..
I'm frustrated .. can anyone help me please?

Drone capture first photo and next:
" Camera is busy or the command is not supported in the cameraś current state (code:-3002)
IMG-6475.jpg

Hi, I bought AUTOPILOT now for 360^ photos and it is not working on Inspire 2 / x5s..
I'm frustrated .. can anyone help me please?

Drone capture first photo and next:
" Camera is busy or the command is not supported in the cameraś current state (code:-3002)
IMG-6475.jpg
Since this will be an Autopilot error code (or one associated with the SDK) have you tried contacting Autopilot support direct?

Too bad they don't have a forum to get help out of.

My guess would be the camera's buffer couldn't keep up with the 360 pano as the app is written. If the single shot is working, seems an image cache and buffer inability.

Okey, official answer from support is, that the Hangar360/Autopilot is not supported for Dji Inspire 2.
NICE!

QUESTION 2:
Is here anybody who fly with Litchi and DJI INSPIRE 2 - X5S and making 360 photos ? - Is everything okay?
Thank you

Okey, official answer from support is, that the Hangar360/Autopilot is not supported for Dji Inspire 2.
NICE!

QUESTION 2:
Is here anybody who fly with Litchi and DJI INSPIRE 2 - X5S and making 360 photos ? - Is everything okay?
Thank you

I'm confused.

Is this their Hangar 360 app where you place it at 200 feet AGL and it does the ball-photo spherical thing once you upload the files to them and they process it, or the former Autologic (Now Hangar) Autopilot which is a different flying app than can do the horizontal overlapping panoramic shots that you assemble in software like Photoshop?

I'm confused too...

Before I bought autopilot, I try Hangar 360. Hangar 360 says: Inspire 2 and Zenmuse X5S is supported - So, Okay, then I bought Autopilot and Autopilot show the error what I post in the first post in this topic.. I write the same post to their support forum like post here about AUTOPILOT ...

They write me:
Sorry to hear you are having troubles with our app! The Inspire 2 is not supported at this time by Hangar 360. Apologies for the confusion. I put in a request to update our website's FAQ.

So you cannot even shoot a normal (e.g. 5 shot) panorama in Autopilot with the Inspire 2? Odd it would be unsupported.

I won't use Hangar 360 as somewhere (On here?) it was claimed they own the copyright to your 360 spherical image since they did it with their software which I suspect is illegal (Which also flies against anything made by Adobe software where you still own the copyright.).

I've been having issues with Autoflight Logic Pano mode as well. Whenever I engage, the I2 will go to the pano mark and it will take one or two pictures before the I2 starts drifting. Had an issue with waypoint mode as well. Sent then (Hangar) an email and I'm waiting for their response.

I've now started using Litchi for my panos and the app works flawlessly so far for me. I had been using Autoflight Logic for sometime and love all of the options. Hopefully try can get things ironed out considering how much time I've invested in mastering this app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth