Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot app??

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this app is still around?? Couldn't find it in Playstore. If you have or used it, do you like it. Will it take the Inspire back to early speeds??

Reactions: egoldy
Does anyone know if this app is still around?? Couldn't find it in Playstore. If you have or used it, do you like it. Will it take the Inspire back to early speeds??
The app called ultimate flight v3 is the best I know of. Ken Argo is the developer and is a fantastic guy. Been following him since day one. He is a retired Microsoft alumni. On that app, you can pre plan missions and save them and when you get to the field, load the app and hit go. You can do lots of other things on there also

Did you try typing 'Autopilot App' into Google??????

Autopilot - Hangar

There are many threads on the forum already regarding people's opinions and experiences with Autopilot as well as numerous other 3rd party applications.

@dronelink

If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact a member of the admin team (follow the link at the bottom of the page (Advertise with us) to sign up for an authorized Vendor account.

Thank You.

Unauthorized Post removed pending authorized Approved Vendor status.

I you liked where Autopilot left off you might want to check out Dronelink. The same creator is getting a new mission planner off the ground.

It is out in Beta.

I have only been working with it for a couple of days but so far I am impressed with the start they have made.

I have flown several missions that did exactly what the built in Preview indicated. The framing seem tighter than what I typically get with Litchi. And so far no unexpected behavior that wasn't caused by me.

Fun, powerful and flexible. As it matures and I get better with it I can see it becoming my go to Mission planner.
No App in the App Store

Reactions: dronelink
No App in the App Store

You have to apply for the Beta on Dronelinks website.
You then must intall ‘Testflight’ from the Appstore. This app gives you access to the Beta after you received the Beta Invitation mail from Dronelink.

Reactions: dronelink
You have to apply for the Beta on Dronelinks website.
You then must intall ‘Testflight’ from the Appstore. This app gives you access to the Beta after you received the Beta Invitation mail from Dronelink.

Here's a video on how to install it:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44