Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Avegant Glyph Company Status

Reaction score
Anyone have any information on the status of the Avegant Company, maker of the Glyph Headset.
I've been unable to make contact directly or otherwise, servers to the company website, e-mail, phone, etc. are not presently working. The product once offered on Amazon is no longer available. Has the company been dissolved?
Any further info. would be helpful. : )

Anyone have any information on the status of the Avegant Company, maker of the Glyph Headset.
I've been unable to make contact directly or otherwise, servers to the company website, e-mail, phone, etc. are not presently working. The product once offered on Amazon is no longer available. Has the company been dissolved?
Any further info. would be helpful. : )
Owned by Avegant Corp
Address's listed:
210 East Huron Street
Suite H
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
United States

1301 Shoreway Rd
#275, Belmont,
CA 94002,
United States

Tel:248-893-4505

Key Executives For Avegant Corporation
Mr. Joerg Tewes
Chief Executive Officer and Director
Mr. Edward Tang
President and Director
Mr. Yobie Benjamin
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Software Officer
Mr. Allan Evans
Executive Director
Mr. Richard Kerris
Chief Marketing Officer

Owned by Avegant Corp
Address's listed:
210 East Huron Street
Suite H
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
United States

1301 Shoreway Rd
#275, Belmont,
CA 94002,
United States

Tel:248-893-4505

Key Executives For Avegant Corporation
Mr. Joerg Tewes
Chief Executive Officer and Director
Mr. Edward Tang
President and Director
Mr. Yobie Benjamin
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Software Officer
Mr. Allan Evans
Executive Director
Mr. Richard Kerris
Chief Marketing Officer

The phone # provided doesn't appear to correlate the information listed, Editor, but thanks for your efforts in the matter.
It appears the number provided is that of another corporation which I've been unable to verify there relationship to that of Avegant.
I've got my credit card company looking into the matter until I find out something substantial. Maybe these events and my efforts to make contact with the company and other concerns are coincidental, or maybe just maybe the company has drifted into a negative light. : )

The phone # provided doesn't appear to correlate the information listed, Editor, but thanks for your efforts in the matter.
It appears the number provided is that of another corporation which I've been unable to verify there relationship to that of Avegant.
I've got my credit card company looking into the matter until I find out something substantial. Maybe these events and my efforts to make contact with the company and other concerns are coincidental, or maybe just maybe the company has drifted into a negative light. : )
Sorry - just lifted the details from Bloomberg.
Of course any financial info you manage to find will be a year out of date since it will only be as good as their list filed accounts.
As long as you paid by credit card you are protected and will be able to recover the funds.
It then becomes the credit card companies problem, not yours - at least that's how it works in the UK.

Sorry - just lifted the details from Bloomberg.
Of course any financial info you manage to find will be a year out of date since it will only be as good as their list filed accounts.
As long as you paid by credit card you are protected and will be able to recover the funds.
It then becomes the credit card companies problem, not yours - at least that's how it works in the UK.

I've been told my account will be refunded the charges as well, Ed.
Having said that, I was notified only last week that the glasses were about to ship and the funds were charged at that time, but then when I've tried to contact them further that I discovered the debacle. : )

I've been told my account will be refunded the charges as well, Ed.
Having said that, I was notified only last week that the glasses were about to ship and the funds were charged at that time, but then when I've tried to contact them further is when I discovered the debacle. : )

Frankly, I had hoped someone who had purchased the Glyph, headset glasses would respond to my inquiry with some further information on the status of the company and such, or if they may be aware of anything out of the ordinary going on.

I ordered mine in December 2015, got an email on May 19th confirming my address, they also charged my credit card on May 19th. I was waiting for a tracking number but never got one. Called the 800 number yesterday, talked to someone, they said they would research and get back in touch. I never heard back from that person but got a tracking number late yesterday and received the product today at noon.

I ordered mine in December 2015, got an email on May 19th confirming my address, they also charged my credit card on May 19th. I was waiting for a tracking number but never got one. Called the 800 number yesterday, talked to someone, they said they would research and get back in touch. I never heard back from that person but got a tracking number late yesterday and received the product today at noon.

Thanks much, update, I tried the website once more late this afternoon, and was finally successful. After calling the number listed I was informed the company servers were down earlier today :rolleyes:, confirmed the order and payment, so now I too will wait for confirmation and delivery.
Hopefully the Glyph headset will have been worth the wait and aggravation.
So you received tracking yesterday, and received the Glyph headset today, What! ;)
Thanks again, Mohansen.

Last edited:
Edit: Low and behold just received tracking info. from Avegant with next day delivery.
I suspect notification to the credit card company regarding my concerns hadn't hurt any. : )

Hopefully as time passes the company will improve all around, not only with there product, but with correspondence as well.

Edit: Low and behold just received tracking info. from Avegant with next day delivery.
I suspect notification to the credit card company regarding my concerns hadn't hurt any. : )

Hopefully as time passes the company will improve all around, not only with there product, but with correspondence as well.
Lets hope its not these they have shipped to you......

upload_2016-5-26_8-36-0.jpeg

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I live in Ann Arbor, where Avegant is considered a local success story. I have no personal relationship or knowledge of the company, but I also haven't heard of any problems or that they have shut down. I pre-ordered my Glyph in February 2015 and it arrived two weeks ago. I've been very happy with it.

I've heard that they've raised several million dollars of venture capital but they clearly are going through some growing pains. I hope your goggles arrive soon and you're happy with them.

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I live in Ann Arbor, where Avegant is considered a local success story. I have no personal relationship or knowledge of the company, but I also haven't heard of any problems or that they have shut down. I pre-ordered my Glyph in February 2015 and it arrived two weeks ago. I've been very happy with it.

I've heard that they've raised several million dollars of venture capital but they clearly are going through some growing pains. I hope your goggles arrive soon and you're happy with them.

Thank you Snark, no worries, I sometimes don't get onto the forums or miss many postings as well. Yes, I've since communicated with some of the folks there at Avegant, and those folks were very receptive to my inquiries. I've also received the Glyph recently, but have only had an opportunity to simply get the glasses fine tuned to my eyes and linked to my Inspire quad. Initial on ground testing looks very promising.

Edit: All is well with the Glyph, I've got them adjusted to my eyes and feel they are a great accessory to my I1, and would certainly recommend them to another.
I'm not affiliated with the manufacture in any way other than being a customer.
I'm now waiting for the Head Tracking feature to be released in a f/w update, and I'm sure these glasses will become all that they can be overtime with the help of the R&D team there at Avegant. : )

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide