Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Awaiting deliver of Inspire 1!! Excited.

Reaction score
So I've been playing around the the P3P and love it. So much so I decided to take the plunge for an Inspire 1. Why? I have no idea with many saying the P3P offers same camera, smaller unit, etc. something about the inspire just inspires me. I'm no photographer and use it just locally for fun, but responsibly.

I guess what did it for me was a recent post here that said he has a P3 but the inspire is just so much better. Lol. Went ahead with B&H used one in 8+ condition. Full 30 day return policy.

I'll let you know when I get it up in the air.

That's great news wassy, your love it plus you already understand the go app.

My 1st quad was a P2V which I love & still do but I had to get my head around the new app, sooooo much different to what I'm used to.

Keep us updated my friend, it's a great machine;)

Reactions: dirkclod
inspire 1 is awesome , you will love it ... but in cali where I live , new laws , may shut me down from flying,

Not surprised if they shut me down here in Florida as well. We have a large park with a flying field about 2 miles from my house. They require AMA membership, which I joined yesterday and at least have an airfield to fly around. Like to fly over the beach and film, but not sure if that will pose problems or not.

Yes, you will love the I1 as I own 3 of them. Just remember, this bird is a whole different animal compared to the Phantom series. Much faster, More stable and quite a few more options. It is truly the pro's choice for a mid affordable quad. Two main things to remember. #1,Be sure to follow your pre flight checks and complete all firmware updates before first flight to the tee! #2, Do not be over confident when flying your first few flights! Your investment could end up in pieces. Get all the training you can by watching videos and tutorials. Ask all the questions you can with in this forum for answers to common problems. Good luck and happy flying!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Yes, you will love the I1 as I own 3 of them. Just remember, this bird is a whole different animal compared to the Phantom series. Much faster, More stable and quite a few more options. It is truly the pro's choice for a mid affordable quad. Two main things to remember. #1,Be sure to follow your pre flight checks and complete all firmware updates before first flight to the tee! #2, Do not be over confident when flying your first few flights! Your investment could end up in pieces. Get all the training you can by watching videos and tutorials. Ask all the questions you can with in this forum for answers to common problems. Good luck and happy flying!

Thanks. I imagine it's not much different from my P3P in terms of firmware upgrading, controller, etc. Bigger, heavier bird and more stable but rest is about same. Of course I will keep it close.

Couple things I wonder-

1. Is the flight system same as p3 or a better version?
2. Indoor visual sensors the same, or better?
3. What is flight Time with either the 47 or 48 batteries? Worth to buy the 48? B&h has a used 47 for $99.
4. Regarding the props, not sure what revision i will receive but do I want the quick connect or the self tightening? I've read horror stories about QC.

I think he said for us to fly up! Lol. I like the reverse psychology. Maybe a couple long range antennas, multi person FaceTime, and a lot of time we can meet half way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide