Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bad battery

Reaction score
Just got a new m600. Got it together and charge all batteries, tried to start up so I could hook up to laptop and got low voltage warning. Found one of the TB47s bad. Shows fully charged on charge but shows no voltage on controller. Have anyone had the same thing happen on a new battery?

Just got a new m600. Got it together and charge all batteries, tried to start up so I could hook up to laptop and got low voltage warning. Found one of the TB47s bad. Shows fully charged on charge but shows no voltage on controller. Have anyone had the same thing happen on a new battery?
Yes, but recharged and worked fine since.

Yes. When I purchased my Inspire 1, brand new from DJI, the TB47 showed up DOA.

D

And DJI is wanting me to send in the whole aircraft instead of replacing the battery.

I had to send back the battery. Took almost 2 months to get a replacement battery from them. Fortunately, I had ordered a TB48 from eBay the same day, so I was able to fly using that battery. If not for that spare TB48, I would've had to wait TWO MONTHS to fire up my brand new Inspire 1. I guess in DJI's mind, it was okay to make me wait 2 months for a new TB47. I complained, so they sent a PAIR of props. Not a set, but a pair. Blah.

D

You are right. I ordered a new battery so I could check the m600 out but if I had not done that it would be just setting in shop

Just thought I'd share my experience. Bought a pair of TB 55's on Amazon in April and got a Battery Cell error warning on one of the batteries. Due to challenges with Customs and my courier, the 90 day warranty period expired. I was advised to contact DJI Support and had a response within 24 hrs. Sent them a snapshot from the controller with the error message and received another reply within 24 hrs advising a new battery was shipped . I received it 3 days later and never had to return the bad battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters