Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Balancing (3D Printed) 'kit' Question

Every lens filter combination is different. I just use a Velcro stick on dot on the back of the camera body for an added counterweight, or use a filter on the front if needed. Just tilt it around and see if it rests in the same spot without swinging to somewhere else while turned off. Not that big a deal really.

Mostly, I use a Lee 10cc green color correction filter (Cut and mounted in an old 46mm filter holder, or the gel alone placed behind a ND filter.) with my lenses to correct the awful magenta cast of my X5S camera since DJI does not allow a tint adjustment while using manual white balance in GO 4 and balance accordingly.

Every lens filter combination is different. I just use a Velcro stick on dot on the back of the camera body for an added counterweight, or use a filter on the front if needed. Just tilt it around and see if it rests in the same spot without swinging to somewhere else while turned off. Not that big a deal really.

Mostly, I use a Lee 10cc green color correction filter (Cut and mounted in an old 46mm filter holder, or the gel alone placed behind a ND filter.) with my lenses to correct the awful magenta cast of my X5S camera since DJI does not allow a tint adjustment while using manual white balance in GO 4 and balance accordingly.
Thanks Casey, I understand about the CC filter. My son prints 3D and i found files for weight holders back and side for x5. My question are the x5 and x5s same shape profile and clearance? John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds