Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Batteries needed!

Reaction score
Hi
Would anyone in the East Grinstead area be interested in hiring me a couple of inspire batteries for the weekend?
I just bought 2 brand new ones that turned up for a job - and they are 100% dead.
Andrew

I saw some on Amazon from SSE. 2 batteries with a charging board for $320 but of course i don't want them if they are showing up dead. Where is E. Grinstead? I might be willing to rent you two for a day if close bye. I'm in Maine, USA.

I saw some on Amazon from SSE. 2 batteries with a charging board for $320 but of course i don't want them if they are showing up dead. Where is E. Grinstead? I might be willing to rent you two for a day if close bye. I'm in Maine, USA.

Thanks
East Grinstead is just south of London UK!!

PFAW holder
BNUC pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Would anyone in the East Grinstead area be interested in hiring me a couple of inspire batteries for the weekend?
I just bought 2 brand new ones that turned up for a job - and they are 100% dead.
Andrew

Andrew, pop the lid off them and disconnect the terminal block. Let it sit for half an hour and reconnect and replace the lid. Worked several times for me. If still duff, send them back.

Holder of CAA PFAW
BNUS-S Certified Pilot

Andrew, pop the lid off them and disconnect the terminal block. Let it sit for half an hour and reconnect and replace the lid. Worked several times for me. If still duff, send them back.

Holder of CAA PFAW
BNUS-S Certified Pilot

Thanks
Tried that and got some signs of life but then they failed to charge

PFAW holder
BNUC pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member