Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery 2nd LED from the Button - Flashing

Reaction score
I'm charging the batteries with an iCharger, set at at 26.3V and allowing 5.5A per channel. Batteries are charging to a point (about 92-93%) then they turn off and have the 2nd LED from the button flashing.

From that point I cannot charge it anymore with my iCharger, but I can "top them up" with my dji charger

Any idea what should I set the charging voltage to be able to charge till the end on iCharger?

Thoughts?

That led is the "over voltage" warning. You can get around this by turning on the battery and then plugging it in, but I DO NOT recommend this. I do know that if i charge 2 or more batteries on my custom charger I don't get the "over voltage" LED. If i only charge one i do get the "over voltage" To alleviate this I bought a parallel board from ebay. It seems to drop the voltage and top off even one battery when connected to my custom charger. If you do a search on the dji forums there was a guy that did a huge write up on this very same subject..Let me see if i can find the post....

Ok, I figured it out after watching it closely. Even while I've set the end voltage at 26.3V the charge software has a bug and the voltage goes over, all the way to 27, when the over voltage protection kicks in.

Solution for now is to set end voltage to 26V where the charger respects the limit and charges accordingly, stays at constant voltage once the set peak is reached. Battery turns off once charged... all good, no more over voltage protection.

Done!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont