Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery, Charger, Straps, and other stuff.....

Reaction score
Website
www.kvphoto.com
I bought a Inspire 1 Pro and I'm selling off the stuff I'm just not going to use.

So here is what I've got, MAKE ME AN OFFER I JUST CANNOT REFUSE!!!!

1. Inspire 1 - TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery (4500mAh). Sell for $159 in the DJI Store.
eb10-98.jpg eb10-99.jpg

2. Inspire 1 - 100W Power Adaptor with AC Cable. Sell for $61 in the DJI Store. I'll also include with this the TX Charger Cable. Sells for $8 in the DJI Store.
eb10-101.jpg

3. I have 2 Inspire 1 - Remote Controller Strap. Sells for $10 EACH in the DJI Store. I'll sell 1 or both, make me an offer!
eb10-100.jpg

Finally, I have 2 sets of self lightning props on eBay at this time. They are here:
2x Sets DJI Inspire 1 self tighting Propellers NEW
2x Sets DJI Inspire 1 self tighting Propellers with Prop locks NEW

I'm more than happy to ship USPS to the USA.....I have had ZERO LUCK shipping out of the US, so sorry everyone on the other end of the big pond.....

Please let me know SOON,,,,,everything going on eBay next week.....

Kirk Voclain
Kirk Voclain Photography

I bought a Inspire 1 Pro and I'm selling off the stuff I'm just not going to use.

So here is what I've got, MAKE ME AN OFFER I JUST CANNOT REFUSE!!!!

1. Inspire 1 - TB47 Intelligent Flight Battery (4500mAh). Sell for $159 in the DJI Store.
View attachment 4145 View attachment 4146

2. Inspire 1 - 100W Power Adaptor with AC Cable. Sell for $61 in the DJI Store. I'll also include with this the TX Charger Cable. Sells for $8 in the DJI Store.
View attachment 4147

3. I have 2 Inspire 1 - Remote Controller Strap. Sells for $10 EACH in the DJI Store. I'll sell 1 or both, make me an offer!
View attachment 4148

Finally, I have 2 sets of self lightning props on eBay at this time. They are here:
2x Sets DJI Inspire 1 self tighting Propellers NEW
2x Sets DJI Inspire 1 self tighting Propellers with Prop locks NEW

I'm more than happy to ship USPS to the USA.....I have had ZERO LUCK shipping out of the US, so sorry everyone on the other end of the big pond.....

Please let me know SOON,,,,,everything going on eBay next week.....

Kirk Voclain
Kirk Voclain Photography
Depending on the number of charges on the battery, I'll offer $175 on everything.

Depending on the number of charges on the battery, I'll offer $175 on everything.

Ive never charged it....It still has the plastic over the top of the WHITE part of the battery. I literally took it out of the case and photographed it and set it on the shelf.

If I can ship this USPS Priority, you have a deal....

NOW...one small catch 22 is I'm out of town teaching a Photography class and I will not be back until Monday Night, I can ship it all on Tuesday AM.

If you like this deal, send me the money via PayPal here: [email protected]

Do Not FORGET to include your mailing address where you want it shipped.....

Thanks!

Kirk Voclain
Kirk Voclain Photography

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08