Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery error - got me scared

Reaction score
What might be happening here?
Any ideas? Where can i see more log data?

b45beeaa9d6070067a9c17373b263aee.png

1e6adc456af4198e638650675575b2d9.png

Cells are all in nice balance but temp is a bit on the high end. You should be able to see the battery log further down in the battery settings menu (can't recall if it's under Advanced Settings there on the bottom or not).

That could be an issue with the small pins that connect the battery to the AC. That is a (I believe) a serial connection for the battery to 'talk' to the AC. Sometimes those pins don't make good contact with the battery. If that IS the problem, you can clean those contacts by using a pencil eraser

Didn't want to start a new thread so I will add to this, as long as the OP doesn't mind...

I started noticing that during initial start on 2 out of 3 of my batteries as the Inspire 1 gets connected to the controller where the top left read "Ready To Go (GPS)" it will go through the cycle and say "Battery Error" then continue through the setup. I haven't had any flight issues, every time I've noticed this I have checked the battery section and saw no issues... I use the DJI 4 Battery Charging Hub - any suggestions?

Didn't want to start a new thread so I will add to this, as long as the OP doesn't mind...

I started noticing that during initial start on 2 out of 3 of my batteries as the Inspire 1 gets connected to the controller where the top left read "Ready To Go (GPS)" it will go through the cycle and say "Battery Error" then continue through the setup. I haven't had any flight issues, every time I've noticed this I have checked the battery section and saw no issues... I use the DJI 4 Battery Charging Hub - any suggestions?

I have seen this also

Reactions: LevitatedMedia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1