Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Error Message, help!

Reaction score
hey all,

All of my firmware is up to date. I have 5 batteries and 4 of them took the last update without a problem. The last battery is still giving me the error message that I need to complete the process by discharging and recharging the battery. For the 3rd time, I've fully charged the battery and flown around until under 10% (hovered a foot off the ground or so.) when I powered the motors off I was at 6%, came home recharged the battery thinking it would be good to go. No go, same message. All of my other batteries were out through the same process and had no issues.
Any ideas? How can I get rid of the error message?

I had this happen with a couple of batteries where flying down below 10% didn't reset the message. I flew the battery's down to 3% and then landed and watched the individual cells balance out before shutting down. This worked and reset the message.

I had this happen with a couple of batteries where flying down below 10% didn't reset the message. I flew the battery's down to 3% and then landed and watched the individual cells balance out before shutting down. This worked and reset the message.

Haven't tried that yet. Thanks for the advice, will try it this evening.

Took my battery all the way down to N/A #1 cell stayed .5 v less yarn all the others which were within .2 volts

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
41f33bb5ea698cf8444523ca9e666a4e.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont