Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery issue

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with my new TB47 battery.
App shows it is 0% charged but cells have 4,29-4,34 V. (the same with battery indicator: only 1 LED is blinking) and in Aircraft State panel I can see: Overall Status NORMAL and then red dot with "System Error" message.
I tried to discharge battery (a few hours inside Inspire and used it to load RC as well) untill it turn off by itself.
Then I charged it again (only 1 LED indicator was blinking during charge) - still the same
sad.gif

Should I send it to service?

Hi,

I have a problem with my new TB47 battery.
App shows it is 0% charged but cells have 4,29-4,34 V. (the same with battery indicator: only 1 LED is blinking) and in Aircraft State panel I can see: Overall Status NORMAL and then red dot with "System Error" message.
I tried to discharge battery (a few hours inside Inspire and used it to load RC as well) untill it turn off by itself.
Then I charged it again (only 1 LED indicator was blinking during charge) - still the same
sad.gif

Should I send it to service?
If your other batteries are working fine and the firmware is up to date on this battery I would say you have a faulty one and it should be returned.

maybe unrelated if you have an actual bad battery but FYI you have to discharge the battery from full to self shut off all at once in order to properly trigger the reset procedure. Doing part of it in the inspire and the rest of it with the remote as you describe wouldnt work. Fly it from 100% with the inspire, hovering around a foot or two in case of premature failure/forced landing and when you are forced to land it should be at less than 10% power. When that happens just let it sit there till it shuts itself off to reset the battery properly the quickest way that I know of. when it gets low and tries to force land you should cancel any RTH functions it pops up and keep applying throttle to keep it in the air, as it gets weaker it will require more throttle to maintain altitude.

maybe unrelated if you have an actual bad battery but FYI you have to discharge the battery from full to self shut off all at once in order to properly trigger the reset procedure. Doing part of it in the inspire and the rest of it with the remote as you describe wouldnt work. Fly it from 100% with the inspire, hovering around a foot or two in case of premature failure/forced landing and when you are forced to land it should be at less than 10% power. When that happens just let it sit there till it shuts itself off to reset the battery properly the quickest way that I know of. when it gets low and tries to force land you should cancel any RTH functions it pops up and keep applying throttle to keep it in the air, as it gets weaker it will require more throttle to maintain altitude.

Thanks for advice.
My battery has been sent to service and I expect replacement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell