Battery Mod for Inspire 1 v2

That is correct I still had 45% battery left when i landed did not want to take the chance to fly back

That is correct I still had 45% battery left when i landed did not want to take the chance to fly back
Impressive indeed, although the purpose of such long distance flight escapes my understanding. I guess it's about challenge more than anything else ...

Impressive indeed, although the purpose of such long distance flight escapes my understanding. I guess it's about challenge more than anything else ...
well to be honest i had lots of other drones that did not allow me to stretch its parameters ,i just enjoy doing it,i modified a friend's phantom 3 standard and it made a 19km round trip just because we could i guess

well to be honest i had lots of other drones that did not allow me to stretch its parameters ,i just enjoy doing it,i modified a friend's phantom 3 standard and it made a 19km round trip just because we could i guess
Nerds rulez !!!

Stability of reception would also be a plus, even if not going out range.
My LB2 on M600pro seems to be shorter than desired in urban areas.... more than range.

What wattage are you ampping up?