Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery not working (2 LEDs flashing) TB-50

Reaction score
One of my batteries seems to have developed a fault. I installed it along with the other paired battery in the craft last week only for the drone to turn on and off continuously. I had to eject the batteries to stop it because it would not shut down, nor power up properly.
I found that one of the batteries was showing the 2nd & 3rd LEDs blinking on the charge status when I pressed the test button. I've been told the battery needs updating on firmware, however, if this is the case, how come it's just this battery?
Now I have the problem of not having a standard USB to standard USB cable, so I can connect to my computer, but this might be the only way to fix this problem. Can anybody advise on this please?

There is a good chance that the battery has failed, I have seen this happen recently. Try powering the aircraft with one of the batteries at a time. You are going to need to get the DJI USBa to USBa cable. Where are you located?

Thanks, I'm in UK. I don't remember having one of those cables, although I have plenty of USBa to micro USB cables! I bought the drone almost a year ago, so hopefully the battery is still covered by the warranty.

I doubt this will work because the Inspire won't turn on with the faulty battery. I think it needs to be turned on to update. I may try and see if I can do it via the charging hub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379