Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Recycle Procedure Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have TB 48 batteries (Inspire 1) and getting battery abnormal, warning at startup: I have discharged battery to < 5% by idling the Inspire 1 but find this tediously slow, and hovering at a foot or so above the ground, also tedious as a means of discharging. I have abided by the warning that failure may occur if I fly with this battery. Albeit, I have discharged to < 5% and have recharged, and still get abnormal battery warning for this TB 48 with supposedly 17 recharges. So, will attempt discharge again, but wonder if there is some special way to discharge battery relatively quickly, other than two methods I described. Also, any data on ONCE THAT WARNING SHOWS, CAN THE BATTERY REALLY BE RECOVERED WITH DISCHARGE AND FULL-CHARGE?

For those inclined to lead me to the search engine, nothing specific found.

Don't waste time replying, in fact, MOD, feel free to delete. Found an old thread from 2016 where this was hashed to death and discovered a product to safely discharge the batteries. BTW, am trying, before product arrives, this method. I removed props, and have I 1 idling as a method to discharge battery. I am suspect that this full discharge and recharge is not going to revive this relatively new battery.

Reactions: The Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb