Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Upgrade Required

Reaction score
Website
rtrudeauphotography.zenfolio.com
1. Not sure what to do in this instance.
In the status screen I get a red triangle and it says "Battery Upgrade Required"
What do I do in this case? Does this mean a battery firmware update and if so how do you do this procedure?

2. When I set the system to imperial mode instead of metric, does this just change the display screen or does it change all the system such as the Failsafe distance screen to imperial mode?

Thanks for anyones help.
Richard

You might be able to eliminate this by making sure the BIN file that you extracted from the recent firmware upgrade is still on the root directory of the memory card. This way everytime you put in a battery that has not been upgraded it gets upgraded. Just make sure you delete any other files that are created after each battery, radio or Inspire 1 are updated. I hope I explained that correctly. I believe if you look at the DJI firmware upgrade video it goes over that. Good Luck!

1. Not sure what to do in this instance.
In the status screen I get a red triangle and it says "Battery Upgrade Required"
What do I do in this case? Does this mean a battery firmware update and if so how do you do this procedure?

2. When I set the system to imperial mode instead of metric, does this just change the display screen or does it change all the system such as the Failsafe distance screen to imperial mode?
Thanks for anyones help.
Richard

As Fangs said put the firmware bin file in the root of the SD card. Just follow the usual instructions for updating aircraft firmware and the battery firmware will get updated.

You might be able to eliminate this by making sure the BIN file that you extracted from the recent firmware upgrade is still on the root directory of the memory card. This way everytime you put in a battery that has not been upgraded it gets upgraded. Just make sure you delete any other files that are created after each battery, radio or Inspire 1 are updated. I hope I explained that correctly. I believe if you look at the DJI firmware upgrade video it goes over that. Good Luck!
Thank you so very much..Truly appreciated.

Getting the subject, is necessary to make a IMU calibration after upgrading a new battery? Can we trust in Check IMU feedback?
Tks a lot
Mzz

Getting the subject, is necessary to make a IMU calibration after upgrading a new battery? Can we trust in Check IMU feedback?
Tks a lot
Mzz
Welcome to inspirepilots.com! !
Avoid doing unnecessary imu calibrations...
an imu calabration is only needed after receiving your i1 from China and after a firmware update or if your i1 had a significant shock..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido