Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

BenQ PV3200PT 32 inch 4K display at 60fps

Reaction score
I mentioned a while back that I was looking to upgrade the display on my new video editing PC and I finally received it today. The monitor is the BenQ PV3200PT 32 inch 4K display that does 4K at 60fps whereas my previous monitor was a Dell 24 inch 4K display that was limited to 30fps. I had problems seeing some of the text and icons in some of my programs with the 24 inch display and no amount of adjustment made it large enough to see comfortably. So, I was anxious to upgrade to a larger display and 32 inches looks to be about the sweet spot for 4K monitors.

I received the unit today and shot some video of the unboxing, installation, setup and testing but I'll wait to do the color calibration for another video. So far I'm pleased but in a few days when I do the calibration I'll do a more critical review. You can see the video here...

Brian

Are you "twerking" as you unload your latest 4k present?

Yeah, Youtube only gives you a few options for the thumbnail and all three of them were either like this or with my *** in front of the camera -- what can you do...

Brian

Yeah, Youtube only gives you a few options for the thumbnail and all three of them were either like this or with my *** in front of the camera -- what can you do...

Brian
Custom thumbnail is an option also fyi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela